Courthouse Main Street Trivet
8" square trivet, made of tumbled Italian Botticino marble and backed with masonite. Suitable for hanging or for use as a trivet. The first county courthouse was built on Telluride's Main Street in 1885. This building burned shortly after construction, but the bricks were saved and used to build the present courthouse two years later. It is still used today.